The Department of Business Management is one of the oldest Departments in India started in the year 1962. The WEEK Magazine this year ranked this Department as No.5 in South India. As per the Times of India – The Department is ranked 13th in the South India. The Department of Business Management, Osmania University has been playing an active role in shaping the emerging global and dynamic corporate culture of India. The Department believes in imparting quality education to our students and in equipping them with the latest knowledge, skills and to adapt them to the rapidly changing business scenario. The students of the Department are admitted through state level Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET). The selection process is very stringent and OU DBM, gets the top rank holders. Our department of Business Management, O.U can proudly claim that it represents global learning environment.
We have the following Programs in our Department of Business Management, OU.
- MBA Day Program
- MBA Tech.Mgmt. Day Program
- MBA Foreign students
- MBA Evening part time program for working executives.
- MBA Technology Management Evening Program for working executives.
- Ph.D Program in Management.
We have forged and nurtured meaning linkages with industry by entering into Moll and maintaining constant interface with industry majors. Accordingly we have MoU with the following prestigious Institutions and Government Departments.
- Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Govt. of India for MBA Technology Management Program.
- CII, AP Chapter for MBA Technology Management Program.
- Sardar Vallabhai National Police Academy for Master’s Program in Police Mgmt. for IPS officers.
- Ministry of Defense Mgmt for MMS & Ph.D program in Defence Management.
- Apollo Hospital and Owaisi Hospital for Master Program in Hospital Management.
We have well stocked Library with extensive collection of Books and Journals. We have state of art Computer Lab with LAN and Internet connectivity. We have state of art infrastructure to facilitate effective learning and the faculty consisting of acclaimed and experience academicians, provide theoretical and practical knowledge to the students.
Our students are motivated and high performers and have been nurtured to handle responsibilities in a challenging business environment. Students of DBM, OU are put through rigorous training through class room lectures, group discussions and other activities. It is mandatory for MBA student to do project work. This gives exposure to real and challenging environment of Industrial organization. In addition, they are given practical perspective through the ‘Meet the Industry” program.
Department of Business Management
Fax : +91-40-27098236
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org