In tune with the growing global trend of extending conventional University instructional mode to online, self learning and distance education methodology, Anna University has created the Centre for Distance Education.Through this initiative Anna University aims to impart professional education that would provide competitive edge in the global business environment, to advance the qualifications of the needy by providing hard and soft skills to be a better performer and to meet multiple real corporate world challenges through tailor made professional courses.In its endeavour towards transformation of knowledge and to build-up technology and managerial competencies to professionals, the University is offering professional MBA, MCA and M.Sc. (Computer Science) Programmes through Distance mode from the year 2007.
Objectives of the Centre:
- To offer comprehensive state-of-the-art curriculum leading to professional MBA, MCA and M.Sc. Degrees and other Professional Degrees.
- To provide competitive edge in the global business environment by updation of professional skills through Distance Mode.
- To design, develop and disseminate emerging technological know-how to the nook and corner of the country in particular and the world in general.
- To provide the change management in Distance mode through inquiry based curriculum updation and with use of innovative E-Learning teaching aids.
- To extend the benefits of state-of-the-art technical education to the so far unreached rural masses.
Centre for Distance Education
Chennai – 600 025.